Industrial Property Rights
- Trademarks, Patents and Utility Models, Industrial Designs, New Plant Varieties, Software, Copyrights.
- Legal assistance.
- Preparation and filing of application and prosecution.
- Background searches.
- Filing of oppositions.
- Due diligence.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Copyright (original works of authorship including literary, dramatic, musical, and artistic works, photographs and architecture).
- Artist and performer rights.
- Audiovisual and Phonogram Producer rights.
- Synchronization of musical works.
- Software legal protection. Software programmer rights.
- Copyright License Agreements.
- Copyright Work Commission Agreements.
- Labor legislation and intellectual property rights.
- Prosecution of registration before collective rights agencies.
Litigation - Prosecution
- Protection of industrial and intellectual property rights.
- Unfair competition.
- Advertising: comparative, deceiving, illicit.
- Enforcement against infringements.Damages. Damage preemptive actions.
- Preemptive and precautionary measures.
- Border crossing actions. Proceedings at Customs.
- Recording of trademarks at Customs.
Consumer Rights And Fair Trading
- Attending hearings before administrative entities (COPREC, CGPs OMIC, etc.).
- Preparation of rebuttals and administrative appeals.
- Assistance in obtaining authorization and approval before administrative entities (ANMAT, SENASA, Secretary of Commerce, Health and Safety Administration, etc.).
- Consumer class actions.
- Transference of Technology.
- Distribution Agreements.
- License Agreements.
- Franchise Agreements.
- Advertisement Agreements.
- Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Expert Opinions.
- Anticompetitive practices. Participation in investigations.
- Legal review of sanctions.
New Technologies And Cybersecurity
- Software Agreements.
- Digital Fraud.
- Computer system safety. Digital Expert Assessment.
- Trademark reputation management on Internet and social media. Infringement monitoring.
- Labor Law.
- Corporate Law.
Personal Data Protection
- Company adjustment to Data Protection legislation.
- EU’s RGPD extent of application and area of influence.
- Training program for company members responsible for data protection, and their employees.
- Recording of Databases.
- Proceedings at the Public Data Access Agency.
- Data defense actions.
- Dispute resolution before NIC.ar and UDPR proceedings before WIPO.
- gTLD and CCTLD Domain name management.
- Legal actions to obtain the recognition of better rights.